Social Media and Internet Marketing Internship (Un-Paid)
Hours: 5-15 hrs/week; nights and weekends as needed
Time Period: November 1, 2014-January 1, 2015 and January 1, 2015 – March 30, 2015
Position Summary: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness and driving internet traffic.
- Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand
awareness, and requests for insurance quotes.
- Develop social media calendar.
- Develop content for social media platforms.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions
on potential clients.
- Utilize Blogging, SEO, Adwords social networking, to raise our web presence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, organizational, and research skills and a proven ability to be persistent and resourceful. Interest and experience in fundraising is preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.